- The terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out below shall govern your use of this website which can be found at http://www.bpacoalition.org (the “Website“).
- The Website is owned and maintained by BPA Coalition AISBL, with registered office at 1040 Etterbeek, Boulevard Louis Schmidt 29, registered with the Crossroad Bank for Enterprises (RLE Brussels) under number 0849.866.983 (“us“, “we“, “our” or “BPA Coalition“).
- Please read the Terms carefully. By accessing and using the Website you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Website.
- BPA Coalition may revise the Terms at any time at its sole discretion by updating this page. Should the Terms be amended, we will publish details of the amendment on the Website. You should check this page from time to time to review the Terms to ensure you agree to the change. By continuing to access and use the Website you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and any subsequent amendments to it.
- The Website contains information, text, data, graphics, photographs, videos, sounds recordings, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and information about BPA Coalition and about the products and services its provides (the “Material“).
- The Website and Material is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis and we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any of the Material. We have tried to ensure that all the material provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. However, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of BPA Coalition for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate Material on the Website. Further, we do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that nay defects will be corrected.
- Although BPA Coalition attempts to ensure that the Material contained in the Website is accurate and up-to-date, we accept no liability for the results of any action taken on the basis of the Material it contains and all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from the Terms insofar as they may be excluded under applicable law. We do not attempt to exclude any rights you may otherwise have as a consumer that we cannot exclude as a matter of law.
- Save in respect of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or fraud, neither BPA Coalition nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any loss you suffer including, without limitation, indirect consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, extra-contractually or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Websites or web pages to which this Website is linked are for information purposes only and have not been reviewed by BPA Coalition. To the extent that such websites or web pages do not contain information about BPA Coalition, our products and services, we accept no responsibility for the content of such websites or web pages, nor do we accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any links or reliance on the content of any website to which the Website is linked.
- When you access a website through a link from the Website, you accept that it is independent from the Website and that BPA Coalition has not control over the content of the linked third party website. Accordingly, a link to a website does not mean that BPA Coalition endorses or accepts any duty or responsibility for the content, accuracy or the use of the contents of such website. Although BPA Coalition strives to link to third party websites which comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations, the content on these websites may change without notice to BPA Coalition. You should take precautions to insure protection of your privacy as well as to insure against Destructive Features (as described below).
- You may not frame, link or deep-link this Website to any other website without our prior written consent. Should you wish to frame or set up a link / deep-link to our Website, please write contact AT bpacoalition.org.
Computer Viruses, Worms and Trojan Horses
- Whilst we sue reasonable endeavours to protect the Website from computer viruses, worms, Trajan Horses and other such detrimental code (the “Destructive Features“), we do not warrant that the Website is free from such Destructive Features and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any Destructive Feature via this Website or via any files which are available for you to download from the Website. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedure and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website or any service made available through it and that it is compatible with the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights and Reproduction
- Except as is otherwise indicated on the Website, BPA Coalition and/or its licensors own the copyright and all related intellectual property rights in the Material appearing on the Website, including but not limited to all database rights, trade marks, registered trade marks, service marks, logos, figures and photographs (including designs of characters), animations, music, audio, text, games and programs. You should not infer any affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement from the use of third party marks on the Website, as such marks are used solely to designate certain products or services as belonging to their owners. Nothing in this Website is intended to grant, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right under any patent, trademark or other intellectual property owned by BPA Coalition or any licensor or third party.
- You are not permitted (except where we have given you express permission to do so or you are otherwise permitted to do so by law) to do the following:
- Install Material onto another computer;
- Reproduce, modify or edit Material, distribute, broadcast, transmit or sell Material to others, reverse engineer, reverse compile, reverse assemble or create derivative works from Material. Examples of unauthorised use are making alterations to Material, including Material on you own homepage, or printing out Material for distribution to others.
- We do not grant anything further in respect of the Material other than a non-exclusive non-transferable license strictly limited to the scope permitted by the Terms. You may not assign your rights to the Material to others.
- In the event that you breach these Terms, BPA Coalition may revoke your license to use the Material. Where this happens, in addition to immediately ceasing your use of the Material, you must delete all Material and any copies of Material from your computer.
- You should be aware that your use of Material without BPA Coalition’s permission for non-personal purposes in breach of the terms, unless specifically permitted by copyright law, will constitute an infringement of copyright or similar property rights of the owner of such Material.
- The Website allows you to post or upload information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other content (“User Content“). If you are under the age of 13, you should not post or upload and User Content by any on the Website without the permission of your parent or guardian.
- You acknowledge and agree that BPA Coalition does not control User Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality thereof, and that the person who uploads or posts User Content is solely responsible for such content and solely liable for any and all loss or damage caused by such content.
- You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, BPA Coalition will not be liable in any way for any User Content, including but not limited to any errors, omissions or misrepresentations in any User Content, or for any loss or damage arising from any User Content or any use thereof.
- If you do choose to post content on the Website, you understand that such content will be available publicly. You should not assume that you are anonymous online and cannot be identified by User Content. You agree that all User Content you post will comply with the requirements of this Agreement.
Restrictions on Posting Material
You agree not to use the Website in order to:
- upload, post or send any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm, threaten to harm, “stalk” or harass any person in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, spam or any other form of solicitation except (i) to the extent that such advertising, materials or solicitation complies with applicable laws, and (ii) in areas of the Website (if any) expressly designated for such purpose;
- disseminate or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trade mark, trade secret rights, patent or other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to using third party copyrighted materials or trade marks without appropriate permission and attribution;
- disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
- violate any applicable law;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content;
- post any content in breach of a legal obligation including one imposed on you by a contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or breach any requirements, policies or regulations of networks connected to a Site;
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Website;
- engage in any activities that would violate the data protection or privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting or distributing any personal information about internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
- upload or post any User Content containing Destructive Features; or
- assist or co-operate with any person engaging in any of the above activities.
Your further use of the Website
You further agree not to use any Material on the Website except to the extent necessary to enable you to use the Website. You shall not use the Website for any immoral or illegal purpose. In particular you agree that you will not:
- upload any files that contain any Destructive Features; or
- in any way damage, disable or impair the operation of the Website, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or to network connected to it, by hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
Termination of Access
- You agree that BPA Coalition, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to this Website and/or remove or modify any User Content or content posted on this Website, if BPA Coalition believes that you have violated the letter or spirit of the Terms after sending you prior notice and in accordance with applicable laws.
- You agree that once the notice has been sent, BPA Coalition may immediately deactivate or delete any account you may have and all related information and files in any such account and/or bar any further access to such files or the services on this Website. In addition, if you violate the Terms, BPA Coalition may, in its sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of this Website. Further, you agree that BPA Coalition shall not be liable for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Website or collection of information if you have violated the Terms, even if advised of a claim for damages.
- We may require basic information which indentifies you as an individual (“Personal Information“), such as your name and email address, in order to enable you to take advantage of our services. We will only use such Personal Information for the purposes of providing information which you have requested, or for other purposes set out in our Personal Information Protection Policy.
User complaints or queries
In the event that you have any complaints or queries concerning our Website, please contact us by email at contact AT bpacoalition.org.
If any part of the Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent and the remaining portions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Events Beyond our Control
BPA Coalition will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms cause by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of god, war, terrorism or technical difficulties.
These Terms are subject to Belgian law and to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, Belgium.